This pandemic taught us a lot these past few years, like having to find alternative outlets when our favorite places had to be closed down because of lockdown and/or other restrictions. A lot of us struggled with finding something that we could do at home, however, some were able to find the silver lining and convert their homes into a gym, office, game area, etc. This wasn’t without making some sacrifices, though.
With your architect, you can thoroughly plan on how to best use your lot to incorporate unique features into your home! Read more about five investments we recommend and why you should consider them.
- Install a home pool
If you’re looking for a fun workout that’s easy on your joints, consider installing a pool. Your house would also be the go-to place for outings and you can save on travel costs and fees!
Why invest in a pool?
- Spend quality time with your family.
- Relax and de-stress.
- Great for your health.
- Build a wine room
Drinking is such an important part of Filipino culture. There’s rarely a day that goes by when you don’t see a barik, or drinking session, going on at a neighbor’s house. A wine room is a classier take on the usual drink set-up and a modern upgrade from a wine cellar.
Why invest in a wine room?
- Organize your alcohol and store them properly.
- Have a comfortable area where you can relax, read a book, watch tv, all while having a drink.
- Aesthetically enhance the interior of your home.
- Have a dedicated home office
A lot of us went from working at the office to working from home in a makeshift office. All the same, having a dedicated working space is a great way to separate your professional job, hobby, or art studio from your home!
- Improve your productivity by being able to take breaks when necessary.
- Work comfortably in your own home.
- Freedom to decorate your space however you want with items that inspire you to do your best.
- Invest in a home gym
No doubt, a home gym is a very big investment: you have to consider the types of exercise machines you want, dumbbell or kettlebell sets, benches, and mats, just to name a few items. Nothing beats the convenience of having it in your own home, though! Not to mention you know how clean everything is.
Why invest in a home gym?
- No gym memberships means you save money in the long run.
- It’s easily accessible.
- You save time (not having to get ready, travel, find parking, etc.)
- Include an entertainment area
Whether indoor or outdoor, entertainment areas can help organize all your game consoles, movies, instruments, board games, and other paraphernalia for your leisure activities.
Why invest in an entertainment area?
- Destress from work and hang out in the entertainment room.
- Have a creative outlet.
- It’s the perfect place to host gatherings for your friends and for your children’s friends.
Do you feel inspired to add any of these features to your home?
Contact Us Today!
We’d love to take on the specific challenges that your dream home or property brings. Contact us today!
Lipa City Office: +6343 741 3808 | +6343 706 5685 | +63917 308 7592
Manila Office: +63977 834 6067